Combihotel collects and treats the following information about you:
- Registration of all correspondence that we exchange with you.
- Data of the services in which you are interested.
- Data of the visits you make to our websites and apps, including, but not limited to, information about traffic, location, web records, communications data or resources you access.
- Information about your computer or mobile, including, your IP address, operating system and version of it, browser type and device ID, for system administration purposes and for the resolution of errors in different devices from which you access to the combihotel services in order to offer a better service. This information does not necessarily allow us to identify you personally.
Combihotel does not require that you enter any personal information to make use of the services offered by combihotel in the sites or apps, nor when you transfer to the websites of third parties.
The purpose for which we treat your data is the following:
- Attend request for products or services.
- Customize and adapt the content and services that we offer you
- Optimize and personalize your visits, remembering the location, language and currency settings, as well as your previous searches.
- Improve our services.
- Prepare performance reports for the different services.
We will never sell your Data to third parties. combihotel only shares your data in the following situations:
to facilitate the products or services that you have requested, among which, without limitation, products and services of third parties, such as:
- Service providers
- Websites that customers refer to us
- When it is required by law
In addition, combihotel will share information about you in the following circumstances:
In response to subpoenas and court orders, or legal process, or to establish or enforce our rights or defend against claims.
If you choose to include information that allows your personal identification in your comments, open text fields or other areas of the website or apps that are intended for public access, other users can see and use that information. We recommend that you do not post your email address or other information that allows your identification, unless you feel comfortable with the possibility of being contacted by unwanted people or entities.
Combihotel reserves the right to update / modify this policy at any time and without prior notice. We recommend that you review this policy periodically to ensure you are informed of possible changes.